We are looking to strengthen our support team for 12-20 hours/week, starting immediately.
The Netfira Platform – Digitisation and Automation
Netfira is an innovative and rapidly growing software company globally linked through our Europe and Australia teams. With our bespoke cloud solution, Netfira automates and digitises B2B procurement processes, focusing on document data extraction and related workflows.
To do this, Netfira utilises a combination of artificial intelligence and heuristic-based workflows to achieve high accuracy data extraction and provides this data to customers via a highly flexible platform installation. We pride ourselves on integrating seamlessly with existing customer systems whilst demanding limited or no changes to existing business processes. As an SAP partner, we also offer our add-on for customers using SAP systems.
Our solution stands for simplicity, speed, flexibility and future viability, and these characteristics are also reflected in our team.
A strong team delivers strong results
Netfira’s operational model relies on a flat hierarchy with a high degree of transparency. We encourage open communication in our daily operations and always pursue the best and highest quality solution for all sizes of business problems.
The team works efficiently with a strong focus on product and professionalism, and this focus translates into high-quality results for our customers.
Here you can support us
- Actively participate in the provision of our SaaS solution for corporate customers
- Connecting business partners to our solution
- Configuration and troubleshooting
- Working closely with our support and development team
- A high degree of logical thinking to break down complex requirements into the essential individual steps
- Studies with a focus on computer science, natural sciences, business administration
- High sense of responsibility and quality awareness
- Enthusiasm, ability to work under pressure and strong communication skills
- Good knowledge of German and basic knowledge of English
What we offer
- Challenging, varied, and interesting tasks
- Independent working environment with a large amount of creative freedom
- Flexible working hours and good pay
- Flat organisational hierarchy with short decision-making processes
- An international, diverse, and merit-based corporate culture
- A committed team with a passion for new technologies
- Excellent opportunities for personal development
We look forward to receiving your application.
Altrottstr. 31, 69190 Walldorf, Germany
+49 (6227) 899 4600-0
Please send your application via email to Sabina Thiele (Head of Support) via